Friday, March 2, 2012

February 27, 2012



Hello my dear mother. I love you o so much. And I miss you a ton. Well to start off I will tell you that well we baptized a family this week. My comp now officially has his first converts. The family that we baptized, the daughters were all members. There are like 4 of them. But the parents never wanted to get married or baptized and had talked to missionaries for like 6 years. But never really had a desire to take the next step. Well one spiritual experience changed everything. The family ended up getting married and baptized on Saturday. It was probably one of the best baptismal services I have had my whole mission. There was probably like 50 people there and 12 investigadores. It was insane but awesome. Then Sunday came and they got confirmed members, then after church we went to their house and ate lunch.

I do have fotos but not with me. You will have to wait till next week and I'll send them to you. We took pictures just not with my camera and that is why we don't have them.

I just want to testify that I know that this is the true church and that we should always be worthy of having the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost makes the difference. The Holy Ghost testifies of the truth. We can not convince anybody with our words. That is why it is so important that we always keep our self clean and worthy. I love this gospel and I love this work. I know without doubt that this is the work of the Lord.



So ya my birthday is coming up. Hopefully I get my package on Wednesday or Thursday. Some missionaries from my zone are going to Managua on Wednesday so if it is there I am sure they will bring it back to me. I am thinkin' that my comp is trying to throw me a surprise party but I ain't sure. I am pretty sure tho he ain't being too stealthy about it.



I can't wait to see how much Brooklyn has changed. I am sure I'll go into shock and start convulsing or something. I dunno but in just a short 5 months I'll see her; I'll be seeing everyone actually. Tomorrow I am completing 19 months of being on the mission. Time is flying. Before we know it I'll be back kickin' it with ya all.



Katelin wrote me and I wrote her back she is awesome.

Thank you so much for everything mother. I love you o so very much. Thank you for your example and for your love and for your help. You truly are amazing.

Love, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment