Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 20, 2012



Hello mother that I love so much. So yes I am still in San Ramon. Yes I did get the valentines box and my card but no I did not get my birthday package. I do have a new companion and well it is another member. I am now working with my third member in a row and to be honest I don't really like it but at least they are cool but it just isn't the same. My comp is way cool. His mom is from the states, from North Carolina. He was born in the states but has always lived here. He doesn't speak much English though. Anyways my comp is 19. I dunno how but he is a doctor. He studied for 4 years but he has some sort of degree. He is going to study more after the mission. He did study in Los Angeles for 2 years. His name is Elder Madrigal he is preparing for the mission. He has his papers in but still doesn't know where he is going. He is waiting on that.



So this week in church we had an attendance of 44 people and 10 investigadores. It was a bomb week but we didn't reach our goal. We wanted 50 people but we didn't get it. If the branch president's family would have gone we would have made the goal but the branch president's family is like going inactive.



The activity with the youth, it went good. We cleared things up. There was 11 of us that went, like 4 invetigators and then after we went out to eat



So yesterday a lady that we are teaching, a good friend of ours named Sheyla, gave birth. We went to the hospital with her. It was just us, her other daughter and a friend who is also a good friend of ours. They almost didn't let us enter the hospital but my comp whipped something out and was like Ima doctor ja ja. It was super funny and so they let us in and we went and saw her and visited her and spent time there with them. The baby was born with some problems but I hope all is good. Now we are going to go visit them tonight. I have made some really good friends here. Even though they aren't members of the church and I don't know if they will ever be, they are still amazing friends. I really do have a love for them.



Love you to the max mommy. I am going to send you some pictures so you can see all the awesoming that I have been doing here ha ha. And Brooklyn looks very beautiful in her pictures. I can't wait to see her when I get back. It will be crazy when I get back.

So I will definitely let you know when I want my card activated. It will be one of these weeks. But that is so awesome that Brandon got the job and that he will be starting on my birthday. I am so proud of him. He is going places in life and doing it awesomely... Well just want to throw a shout out to those who are completing years this month real soon. Actually they would be Nathan Pennington and Amber. You both are way awesome happy days of getting older. Hope you enjoy the awesomeness that comes out of that special day.. Keep it fresh and keep it real. I love ya all.



And by the way I love red bull. Red bull is amazing but ya definitely going to try and not drink it after the mission.

Love you mommy and miss ya a ton. Thank you for everything especially for being awesome.

Love, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment