Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011



So how is it going? Wow what a trunky letter you sent me ha ha. I can't wait till Christmas comes around next year it will be amazing. 4 years is a long time to not see a brother. But it will be just that much better when I see him again. It will be the best Christmas. I just want to pass Christmas drinking hot chocolate and watching home videos. Time flies. Some times I just wish it would fly a little bit faster than it does.

So I have officially completed 15 months on the mission. The day I completed 15 months my comp completed 2 years so we went out and celebrated. We went out to a nice rich restaurant. Called Santa Fe. I'll send you pictures of our great adventure that we had.



Anyways Thanksgiving is coming around the corner. Last year for Thanksgiving I had a plate of beans and an egg. I guess we will have to wait and see what I get this year. I am pretty sure it will be something better than that but who knows ha ha. Just a short 9 months until I am back celebrating like I should be celebratin ha ha.

Like today is Halloween. But there ain't nothin here. No little kids dressed up asking for candy. No haunted houses nothing. I love Halloween but I'll have to wait another year to go trick or treating again ha ha.



I know that my relationship with Brooklyn will be different it will be a better awesomer relationship and with Brandon too. That girl is awesome.

So this week my comp and I are planning a way sweet barbeque with the ward. We are going to have a message some field games, food, and then a movie. It will be awesome. I am pretty excited for that It should be pretty great. Hopefully it doesn't rain though. Right now it is pourin rain here. There has been a ton of damage done to Nicaragua with these hurricanes. It's crazy.

But anyways we found a golden family this week. My companion and I and 2 other elders ate dinner at their house this week. They are so awesome. They are a family of 4. The parents and 2 sons. One is 10 and the other 1. They are really positive and way awesome. I don't want to say more cause I feel like I will jinx it. That always happens. I hate jinxing things but I will let you know more about them in the future.

Before I forget, I want to throw a shout out to Whitney Sutton. She is awesome. She always writes me but I never write her back cause it is so hard to send things out here. In Chinandega it was easy but everywhere else it's hard. But even tho I haven't written her she still writes me. This week I got a letter from her. So let her know that I think that she is awesome and I'll be home in no time. And thanks for everything. And let her know that I say I'M AWESOME ja ja.

That is so crazy about DANO. He is already home pretty much. Wow how time flies. I was thinking about that today. He will be home in like 3 weeks that is insane. And Ryan is about to start his mission he will love it. But it'll be rough cause I am sure that in Austrailia there are a ton of pretty girls ha ha. Just kiddin' it wont be rough. He will love it.

Tomorrow is November. Wow time is crazy. I can remember startin the mission. it seems like yesterday but at the same time it feels like forever ago. But in a blink of the eye I'll be back kickin it with all my loved ones.

Well mother love you tons and miss ya. The mission is great.

Love, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment