Friday, November 11, 2011

November 8, 2011

Wow that was a very informational letter. So that is sad to hear about Devin's grandpa. I am going to have to write him something. Ya I knew him well kinda. I had seen him a couple times and talked to him. Usually when we went over there I just stayed out side but I know Devin loved him. Hopefully he understands the plan of salvation if not I am going to have to explain it to him when I get back. I love that kid. I gotta help him out. I wish I could be there for him now.

Ha ha that is so funny to hear about Brooklyn and the little baby. How did it do in church ha ha? how many days does she have to take care of it for? Does it have a name? I am glad that it is the woman that takes care of all the baby stuff I won't have to worry about that so much just about becoming legendary famous and rich. Good to know she is a good mommy tho.

So do you know how Alta is doing this year in football? Are they winning or do they just suck now?

Ha ha I told people that Justin Bieber was my cousin. That is a photoshopped picture of me and Elder Denton kickin it with him to prove it to the people ha ha. It looks so real huh.



JD is a stud. I miss that guy. When you see him or talk to him send him my respect. I love that guy he was the best neighbor anyone could ask for. Growing up on Forest Ridge was just so amazing.

That is awesome to hear about the Nica girls maybe I'll kick it with them when I get back.

That is so crazy that Katie is getting married. It's crazy how much changes in 2 years. And freakin Dano gets home like right now. Time is just flyin. I'll be home before you know it. Don't even worry your little heart just a little over 8 months mommy.

So ya Brynlee has written me a couple times about her man. Who is this guy? Is he a returned missionary? Good for her she needs a good man. I would like to know more about that. After all she was like a sister to me. I haven't heard from her in a couple of weeks now. So if you could get me an update on that, that would be awesome.

And well today I talked to Hermana Arredondo. I went to the office with my comp to kick it there. He was taking an English test and I ended up helping the office plan the Christmas activity that we are going to have this year. And Hermana Arredondo told me that you wrote her telling her about the package.

So some awesome news a friend of mine that I was teaching in my last area wrote me and told me that he got baptized this week. It made me so happy. He told me it was all thanks to me that he got baptized. I know that isn't true but it made me happy to hear that. Now he is going to start preparing for a mission. He is 19 and his name is Ismael. He is a stud. I miss that kid. I was so happy to read the email he sent me. I miss my old area to be honest. I had a lot of family that lived there.

So I am writing today cause we had ellecions this week and we had to stay inside for Sunday and Monday. Cause it was supposible going to be dangerous but nothing happened but we still couldn't do anything so that is why I am writing today.

Mother I love you and miss you a ton. The mission is great I love it here. I love seeing lives change for the better. And love seeing the people come to feel the love that their Savior has for them. The mission is an amazing place. I love it here. The mission Rocks ha ha love you mommy.

Love, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment