Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 21, 2011

So Elder Brown's parents have arrived? That is so crazy awesome. I'll make sure to let you know if I get a hug from her or not ha ha. So we have a meeting on Wednesday because we have changes not a thanksgiving dinner ha ha. Are you serious? They, as in the missionaries that are going home, si are going to go out to eat with the president so that will be their thanksgiving dinner.

Alright on to Dano's call. Freak I was thinking about him this whole week. It made me trunky knowing that he got home this week. And of course I recognized that number. I called that number everyday as a child. I'll never forget it. I also called 5724672 numbers that will always be in my head. I miss being a little child. The good ole days man. I can't wait to see all those clowns again. I know it won't be the same but it will be awesome. Only 8 months away. I am completing 16 months this week and time is flying. So I'll be there in no time.

So for thanksgiving I don't know if we will do anything awesome but we'll see. We do eat with rich people that are way awesome. On Christmas I'll make sure you get to know them cause I am going to call you from their house. Hopefully thanksgiving this year is a little bit better than lasts year scrambled egg and beans. But who knows ha ha but i am sure it will be. I think we are going to celebrate it today to be honest. Cause my comp leaves this week. So we are going to have a get together with a bunch of people from the ward. Next week I am going to have a new compita. I am excited to see who it will be but I am going to miss the comp I have. This has been a good change.

Thanks for being such a great example to me mommy. Way to totally shut that guy down and let him know what's up. I love ya.

So to be honest mommy I am kinda scared to return. I am so accustomed to things as they are here and the life that I am living. This place that I now know as home is completely different than the states. It's a lot easier to come than to leave. I don't want to have to worry about work or studying. But whatever happens don't ever let me go back to my old life. I can't wait till the day I can see you again and chill with my friends but it scares me. I don't want to leave. I feel like I have lived the majority of my life here. Seeing my comp getting ready to leave has made me notice a lot of things. He doesn't want to leave. He extended. He was Ap. But now he can't sleep and cries and just wants to extend. But his time has come. I love Nicaragua. I love the people here. I love this place. It's not going to be easy to leave.

I love this gospel. I love knowing that I have a Saviour that knows me and loves me. I love knowing that I know him.

Tomorrow we are planning on baptizing a family. The day before my comp leaves. It's a way awesome family. They are all ready just the husband is scared. The wife and son are ready and are trying to help the dad. But to be honest he is scared. So we are going to go tonight to talk to them. It is the Family Pavon. Leonardo Rosa and Leonardo. So that will be an awesome experience for my comp. To baptize the last day of his mission. Please pray for this family. I love you a ton mom and miss you.

i really wanted to write more but the keyboard is so sketchy and it's driving me nuts. I am in a ghetto cyber.

Love, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment