Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 3, 2011



Alrighty then, let's get this started in O. Anyways I couldn't see all the conferences which saddens me but I have a good reason for why I couldn't. This past Saturday we baptized a family. So I missed the morning session and an hour of the Second Session. So I couldn't see the legendary HELLO from the Prophet. But I heard all about it ha ha. But what I saw I loved it. The priesthood session was amazing. I got macheted then edified. It was so awesome. And I think Jeffry R Holland's talk is my new favorite talk. He has been my favoritest speaker for a while but that talk from the priesthood session was amazing.

So about the 2 things that you can work out. Prayer is an amazing tool in this life. Through prayer we can better our relationship with our Father in Heaven. We can feel his presence and understand his will. And with the second thing just make sure that when you recieve person revelation that you are acting on it. And not just letting the revelation pass you by. Make sure you do something about it. We recieve personal revelation for a reason. Sometimes we just ignore it. But we should not do that. We need to act on it.

I loved conference. It was amazing and I took a ton of notes on it. Several pages. I don't know why I was such an idiot before the mission. I don't know why I didn't want to pay attention before. I didn't even have ganas to pay attention but now it's just like I love conference. I feel like it's a championship game like the lakers playing the celtics in game 7 and you are just stoked to watch it and just can't wait till it starts. That is now how I feel with conference. But now I am all sad and depressed cause I have to wait 6 months to watch conference again and listen to the voice of God's chosen servants. But the good news about that is that I have now seen 3 conferences on my mission only 1 more to go. And 2 conferences from now I will be chillin with you.

The temple fund thing is way needed. So many people here want to go to the temple but they can't cause they don't have the money to pay for it. It's only like 25 dollars to go too. To us it seems little but to them it's a ton. So I am so happy to hear about that. That is awesome. It will help a lot of people out.

So I will go on to our baptism. It was awesome. They first had to get married and then get baptized verdad. So we planned a wedding and put balloons and cake and cups and decorations and decorated the church in our own simple way. The couple got married and then the husband got baptized. It was a family to complete. His name was Mauricio. His daughter is 7 years old and is so excited to get baptized as well in December. We are now going to work on preparing him so that when his daughter has 8 years that he will be able to baptize her. I will send you some pictures so you can see the awesomeness of these things.



So that is super crazy that Dano will be comin home soon. That is insane. Time is flyin. Psh before you know it I will be chillin with you to my honey bunches of oats ha ha ill be there in no time. I will probably be stoppin by the Lee´s house Lym´s house and Farr´s house my whole life. It's like a tradicion. It's something I have done my whole life. O and props mom for makin me trunky and making me think of my old childhood memories with those clowns. Some days I just wanna go back to when I had 6 years or 7, 8, or 9 years just a little child with out a care in the world kickin it with my homies on the most legendary street known to man. Or even go back to playin night games.

So about the package and the shoes. The big black ones are not the shoes I want those are my basketball shoes. The Nikes I want are blue and white and they have rainbow starred shoe laces on it. Those are the nikes I want. But you don't have to send me new shoes just save that money for when I get home so we can go on a shopping spree. Ha ha I am tired of wearing the same clothes every day ha ha ha. It's awesome waking up in the morning and thinking about what I am going to wear. I look through all my shirts and eventually pick out a white one. I look through all my pants and eventually pull out a black pair of pants. I look through all my shoes but then realize I only have one pair of shoes ha ha. That is really what happens day in and day out. When I get back ha ha ha shopping spree baby ha ha. But during these next couple of weeks I will pray to recieve revelation aobut what I want you to send me. So I will be thinking about some things.

This is a very unorganized letter but what ev i aint much of a writer i am sure you know by now. But we are teaching a family and one boy from that family is 19 years old and well he wants to serve a mission. I know he will too. He told us he wants to get baptized and that he recieved an answer. He has a goal to get baptized the 25 of October. I am pretty sure I want be here. Changes are the 12th of October so I am pretty sure I'll be out of here. But I will feel good when he gets baptized even though I wasn't there to see it. But I know I had a part in it and that he will change many lives. He went to conference on Saturday and the priesthood session. He felt as if he got macheted too even though he isn't a missionary. But I know that he already has a testimony of this church. We have had some way powerful strong spirit felt lessons.

I am trying to send you other pictures. I look way skinny now adays. I dunno what's going on. It's like a roller coaster of weight always going up and down. Well I feel like I have written a bunch of nonsense, so I will stop it here. I love you a ton and miss you a ton keep it real.

Love, Elder MOore

No comments:

Post a Comment