Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 25, 2011

Holy crap Ginger is pregnant. That is crazy ha ha and totally unexpected. Wow that kinda caught me off guard ha ha but props for them. I am happy for them.

But as for me I didn't get changed but my comp did. He is now in Puerto Cabezas. I am still here in Tezoatega. My new comp is Elder Denton he has 13 months and is from South Jordan, utah. I met his sister in the MTC. He is pretty dope. We have been working really hard here. There is so much work to do here because we are now allowed to enter where we couldn't enter before. So we have been doing a lot of work in that area. But the attendance continues to go up. And we have big plans for this ward. We are going to start doing ward activities every Thursday and teaching English every Saturday and go visit people every Sunday in the morning before church. I am beat but I feel good. Been getting a lot of work done.

So something I should have told you a while ago but didn't and something that might make you laugh in a way is well I have fungus on my feet. And they always itch. Well about 2 weeks ago my feet itched way bad so I was scratching them..... then well (I'll keep it PG) where men like to scratch itched so I scratched there and then well long story short. Now I got fungus on well the family jewels. I dunno how to describe it with out being super vulgar ha ha feel free to laugh if you want. So I bought stuff to help me out on that. It seems to be working but it still itches way bad and looks gross. On my toes it looks like I have leprosy and all my skin is just falling off. And ya up by MY STUFF it looks like it just got burned i dunno how to explain it but I have bought some stuff to cure it so don't worry about me. I am using Gold Bond and something called fungil but the gold bond someone gave to me. i don't think they actually sale it here. At least I haven't seen it but i am now using that as well. You can put it in my email cuz I am countries away. They can laugh and judge me all they want ha ha.

Today I am wearing a Daniel Ortega shirt and it's funny to hear all the comments I get. You know about Daniel Ortega right? Everyone tells me I am Latin cause I am always chillin with the Latins while the white people are all off in a group talking ha ha.

That is kinda an awesome story about Brandon. I know he got sick for a reason. I am glad that he was able to think that maybe it was the card and not just he was sick and had to leave. How is Brandon and the married life? Hit me up with all the deets.

That is good news to hear about Brooklyn and her accomplishments. Give her props and tell her I am so proud of her and I will see her shortly just another year. One year aint no thang. Time is flying by so fast.

So my last converts I had here I love them they are so awesome and pilas always going to church they have such strong testimonies. I am going to miss them so much when I bounce out of here. Yesterday Xiomarra one of my recent converts came running up to me and told me "I paid my tithing for the first time." She was so happy. They make me so proud. I went over there yesterday and she was studying the gospel principles book. They are amazing. We watched a movie over there yesterday. We watched Mountain of the Lord. We watch a movie with them every Sunday.

To answer some of your questions. well here they don't have dryers or washing machines and clothes are hanging up everywhere. The houses have dirt floors. Almost everyone has electricity ya because it's stolen. They hook their own wires to other wires. But a lot of houses just have like one light bulb or something nothing else for power. And there are some houses that don't have any power. They wash my clothes on a cement board out side their house with water. Where I am eating now they have a little stove and it is actually pretty good food. Where I ate in my last area they cooked our food over a fire. But it was good. I have learned a ton of stuff here. When you come to pick me up you will learn a lot too even if you are only here for a week. I can't promise you won't get sick when you come. but I am now immuned to everything. I drink water straight up the faucet or the wail. I don't even need to wash my hands before I eat. You might get sick ha ha I dunno. But I'll make sure to take good care of you and take you to the places where you can eat good and make sure you don't drink or eat what you shouldn't. And I probably will come home with a parasite. I pretty sure there are some crawling around in me right now

I forgot to tell you this. This week one of my good friends, Elder Chavez, left. Finished the mission. He was from Guatemala. Well in his ending the mission testimony in front of all the missionaries he looked me in the eyes and smiled and said, "We are now friends and will be friends for ever. I love you JMO." It was so awesome. I loved it. I miss that guy he was such a stud.

Mom I love you and I know it's rough and hard. There are some pretty stupid people in the world that make dumb decisions. It sucks. I am on that boat with you. It's hard. But in the times of struggle we need to completely depend on our Father in Heaven. He loves you and wants you to be happy. I know that he is preparing someone perfect for you. But you just have to wait and be patient and always live the gospel of Jesus Christ so you can be worthy of the man that God is preparing for you. Have faith in him. He won't let you down. I promise you. We need to learn from all the experiences we have in our life. I know you have learned a lot from what you have been through. Just don't give up and don't give in. You will have your reward. I think a lot about the past to. But we can't stop and stare at what's happened in the past we got to look forward to the future and what we want to achieve. If we are stuck staring at what has happened and what's going on we will never move forward. We won't go anywhere. We need to set a goal and reach that goal. Do everything we can to reach what we truly want. I know you have a goal in your life right now just go out and get it and don't give up till you reach it. We just need to stop worrying. and be happy. God wants us to be happy so that is what we need to do. Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alright.

No, no box yet. I can't wait till it gets here. It might be here tomorrow. Tomorrow we have a multi zone conference so we will see. I'll pray for this legendary box ha ha. I really want it. I can't wait to have those awesome surprises ha ha finding hidden goodies ha ha I can't wait. I'll love it ha.

I love you mom You mean the world to me. I'll be home before you know it. Just 12 months. Aint no thang. 12 fast Sundays.

Love you,
Love Elder Moore, Senor Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment