Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 18, 2011



Wow time is flying ma. Changes are this week. Wow how time flies. I am going to complete a year on the 28th and then it's all down here from there. I know that me and my comp are going to get split up. I am happy for that. He is awesome and way dope but we can't be together 3 changes. It will be for the better if we have changes. I am thinking I am going to stay here in Tezoatega and he is going to take off. But who knows.



I am so proud of our ward. The big ole 2nd ward reppin big out in the mission field. I love all of them. And I am so proud of all of them. I know it was because we had way awesome leaders that kept us on the right path. That always looked out for us and always take care of us. At times I miss being a youth but well we all need to grow up whether we want to or not. I just wanna be a youth with Tyler Sohm and Kirk Sutton as my leaders forever ha ha. Those guys are studs ha ha.


So this is my house. The yellow one.


This is another house in our area.

So today I weighed myself in the first time in forever. In Sebaco I got up to 157lbs well today I weighed my self and well I weigh 142. I have lost a lot of weight here.



So the attendance in our ward is slowing going up little by little but at least it is going up. We had 4 investigators in church this week 1 family and 3 others. Karla with her 2 girls. Karla has a strong desire to get baptized. She has gone to church 3 times but she is still not completely ready hopefully in these next 2 weeks she can take the step of being fully prepared to follow the example of Jesus Christ.



I am reading the Book of Mormon every day and I straight up love that book. It helps us in every aspect of our life what ever it is. What ever the problem is we can find the answer in the Book of Mormon. I know that it is the word of God. I have no doubt about that. I know that this is the true church and I love it. Really I want to challenge you to read the Book of Mormon everyday till I get back. Ha ha starting now as you read this. But as you read it I want you to understand what it is saying and apply it to your life. I promise as you do your life will change for the better. I know you have seen and experienced the results from reading the Book of Mormon daily. I know I have too. I love that book. Anyone who reads it will come to know that it really is Another Testament of Jesus Christ. It's obvious. All you have to do is read it. I aint brainwashed. Ha ha I just know the obvious truth when I see it. To me now it's obvious everything about this church. Its obvious that this is the Kingdom of God here on earth. Let's be a part of the Kingdom of God and do what we need to to be worthy of inheriting it. I love you to the max mom.

O also I got attacked by a dog this week. It was sweet but no damage done cause I'm a man. Yeah it bit me but not like the bite Kenneth got cause I am made of iron. But my shirt got dirtied up from the dirty paws of the dog but ya.

I didn't forget I was just about to write you and wish you happy birthday. I love you to the max mommy. Happy birthday.



Well mommy I have to go. I miss ya and love ya tons. Thank you for everything that you have given me. You mean the world to me. Happy birthday! I hope it's a good one. I wanna hear all about it next week. You need to awesome tomorrow if you don't go awesoming tomorrow I'll be disappointed and you don't want a disappointed son do you huh? Love ya and I know that you will enjoy this special day of tomorrow to the max.

Love ya,

Love your son, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment