Sunday, May 6, 2012

April 30, 2012

Well on what happened to me this week. We only worked in our area for one day - Saturday. Last week we went to Matagalpa and we were there Sunday afternoon, Monday and Tuesday then Wednesday we came back to our area just to get advised at the last moment that we had interviews with Pres the very next day in Esteli. So we had to go back to Matagalpa, spend the night there, then wake up early and travel to Esteli and have interviews. That was like my 5th interview with Pres but the best I have ever had. I felt like I was talkin with a friend. I really enjoyed it. I left from the office feeling good. This time was a little different we talked about some legit stuff.

So than after that we had to go to Managua. My comp needed his cedula. Then we got back Friday night and just worked Saturday. And well a miracle happened on Sunday. We had an attendance of 44 people, 4 investigadores and a family. The branch pres showed up for the first time in 5 weeks and his family showed up too for the first time in like 3 months. The pres returned with ganas to work for the first time since I have been here so it was awesome on Sunday. Then after that I took a bunch of people from our branch that have potencial to be leaders to a leadership counsil in Matagalpa. Yesterday was such a tiring day it was a 4 hour meeting then after that I had to take a kid that we are preaparing for the mission to get interviewed by the district president. It was a long tiring day but all went well.


So ya I am way stoked to talk to you in just like 2 weeks or something like that. I'll let you know when I know I'll probably be calling you up before Sunday and gettin an hour set up. Time is flying by so fast. I only have 13 weeks left then I will be kickin it with you in your crib. 13 weeks, 3 months, 90 days something like that. I already have more than 21 months. I completed them on Saturday ha ha and I also completed 2 years of having my mision call. Time is flying before you know it I will be there with you.




The mission should change us and make us have the desire to always follow Christ. A true conversion is to lose the desire to sin. That is a true conversion. And ya to be honest I am going to miss this area a ton. I literally love this area. I loved my other areas for the people but there is something different about this area and i know know what it is. It is because I have worked so hard here. But I am worried that it is just going to fall apart. That is what has me worried.

I love you a ton mommy and thank you for everything. Miss you.

Love, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment