Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 8, 2011

You definitely need to start to awesome more ha ha. Anyways I'll get to the point. This week was an amazing week it was a week that made me think that I would love to be a missionary for my life. Just always being able to say that I am a representative of Jesus Christ is amazing and I love be able to say that. I know that with out doubt that we are representatives of Jesus Christ. I don't even know how to describe all the spiritual experiences we had. That family we found went to church and an actividad we had. And they know a ton of members. I was so surprised to see how many people they knew.

We gave a lot of blessings this week and saw a lot or miracles. I truly love being a missionary and being able to serve others. I love being just like Jesus Christ.I really have seen a lot of miracles. I know that God is a God of Miracles and will never stop being a God of Miracles.

Alright so remember that girl we gave the blessing to a little over a week ago. Well she came up to me this week and asked me what I put on her head cause she said that she knows what we did that night made her better the next day. It was amazing to me that a girl so young just a little 11 year old knowing that the blessing we gave her helped her.

Also had a good attendance this Sunday. When I got to this ward 42 people showed up. Well this Sunday we got 97 there . We have a goal of 100 so we almost got it ha ha. Just a little bit more work.

I forgot to tell you that I am learning a new language here called Miskitu that only like 200,000 people speak in the world. I can share my testimony and pray. I have a goal to share my testimony in Miskitu at my home coming talk. I will share it with you right now ha ha so you can see how it is.

yang testimomnioki manani wal sher munaisna yang nusna Jisas Kras raya ba yang nusna naha Dawan churcka sa Yang nusna Dawa latuan wan kaika Yang nusna naha mormon buk ka na Dawan bila sa Yang nusna naha buh ka na ya wan nth sa kan cler wan munisa Dawan ila an witin wal kaya bankayara yang nusna Jose Smithba prapik kumkan Dawan mihta wahbisakankan Yang nusna Thomas S Monson na dawan prapihka sa. Yang nusna Dawan bles wan munisa wi ya wan watin bila wali daukitem. Naha Jisas Kras ninara Suisna amen

Make sure to put that on my blog that I am learning Miskitu and throw my testimony on there too ha ha.

Also Hector my recent convert that is 10 bore his testimony again on Sunday. I wasn't there for it cause I ain't in his ward anymore but I heard a lot of people cried and in his testimony he said that he knew that this was the true church and that he was so thankful for me and Elder Alfaro for teaching him the true gospel and just a bunch of awesome stuff. He made people cry. Also he said the prayer in sacrament meeting and prayed for the missionaries. That missionaries around the world will feel ever church and that the people can come to know that this is the true church.

Also Nestor the 13 year old is now going out with the missionaries and bringing investigadores to church. He brought some of his friends to church this week and now they want to get baptized. But Nestor is awesome he has changed so much. He was such a rotten child before but has changed so much. He just behaved so badly, didn't really have respect for his mom but so much has changed. It has been amazing to see the change in that family. I love that family so much.

Also the dad of that family that we reactivated got the melquidec priesthood and we taught him how to give blessings this week. And he gave a blessing to his daughter Xiomarra. It was an awesome experience.

I love this church so much and I am so thankful for our Savior and that part that he plays in my life. I know with out doubt that this is the true church. I love it and know 100% that Jesus Christ leads and guides this church through a true prophet called of God. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet and I know if we follow his teachings we will return to live with our Father in Heaven in happiness. I know that these things are true. Its kinda hard to share how I really feel about it. My testimony has grown so much. I know that Christ lives and loves us. I know that through Joseph Smith the Gospel was restored. And I know that he was a prophet called by God. I know that. I really do know that. And I love it.

THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD HERE ON EARTH. Always be worthy to be a part of HIS kingdom.

I love you and miss you a ton.

Love, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment