Friday, August 19, 2011

August 15, 2011



Mommy you on here today my lovely little butterfly ha ha please say yes cause I just wanna chat with you. Alrighty then well I suppose you aint here to chat with me.

But it was awesomely exciting to hear about your week. My week was not all to great. Not much to tell you. Except for the fact that yesterday I gave a talk in sacrament meeting. I gave a talk about Faith. It was really awesome. I feel way more comfortable now giving talks. I dunno why maybe cause it's in Spanish and I feel more comfortable that way. But it went good. I enjoyed it.

So this week I got the package. That Dr Pepper was the best thing I had tasted in over a year. Thank you it was amazing. I was so scared to drink it cause I didn't want to ruin it. I just wanted an unlimited amount of Dr Pepper. Well in less than a year I will have that.

And the cinnamon toast crunch is amazing. I am addicted to that stuff. And gushers amazing. I did the mood taste it said I was silly ha ha. And I am practicing the harmonica, putting it to use ha ha,sweet. When you send me the next box just throw all the ties I sent home in there. That will be awesome. I am stoked for the next box you send.

I have changed a lot here but I am still freakin awesome. I actually am thinking I am getting a lot more cooler and a lot less shyer ha ha. I don't want to go back in to the stupid things I did before the mission. You can't be a follower. You gotta be a leader and be your self. We only need to be a follower of one person and that would be our brother Jesus Christ.

I miss old home videos. I can't wait to just come home and pass days watching them. I can't wait to be celebrating Christmas with the family again. To be honest all I want for Christmas is to just sit down as a family and watch home videos and drink hot chocolate in pajamas. It really is about who we are with not about what we get.

My comp is awesome. I love that clown. Have you talked to his family yet? His name is Cody Denton from South Jordan Utah.

And my rash is getting a ton better. It doesn't bother me as much, but you can still see it.

I tell everyone I am from LA. The thing is that no one knows what Utah is here. They only know 4 cities from the states, New York, Miami, Houston and Los Angeles. So I just tell everyone I am from LA unless they are members. Plus I was born in LA so I aint lyin.



Love you to the max mommy. Miss you a ton and take care.

Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment