Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 9, 2011



I am glad that you had a way sweet mothers day. I did too. I loved seeing you and the whole family. It was so awesome and I can't wait till we can do it again in only 7 more months ha ha aint no thang.

So I'll tell you what happened today. There was a little clowny looking dude throwing rocks at people and the people got mad and chased him down and gave him a few hits and let him go. Well then he came back and they ended up catching him and tying him to a bar with a chain. I totally took a picture of it. I dunno what they were going to with him but everyone was yelling at him saying they were going to kill him. The police saw it all but didn't do anything. They were just chilling across the street. Other than that you know it all I just talked to you yesterday.



Know that I love you.

Oh something way cool. My friend Jordan when I left I gave him a quad and told him to read. Well he started to read it. And well now he is going to church and went to EFY and is listening to the missionaries. So that is freaking awesome. And he started talking to me about things he read out of Nephi. Its amazing and awesome. So when I get back I am going to share the gospel with all my friends.

Love you mother,
Love Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment