Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 16, 2011


The yellow building is the catholic church in Chinandega. It is like the nicest one I have seen here. All the catholic churches are huge and old fashioned looking, but not this one.

Those are some pretty sweet poems I wrote. I am such a study - I know I am whether you believe me or not. I do what i can.


This is our bathroom. There is no hot water. We put water in the barrel and use a cup to shower.

Anyways mother this was a way frustrating week. To be honest I want to just be chillin in the house with the fam with a dr pepper in one hand just chillin listening to music. With out a care in the world. The mission is so frustrating. I am sick of being around so many latins that like to lie and just be lazy. I am sick of having comps that don't work like they should. I just aint enjoyin it to much right now. Even tho I want to be in the house there with all you there is no other place I would rather be than where I am at right now. It's hard its really freakin frustrating. But I am learning a ton. But I just don't feel like I am having much success here. At this moment I want to have 23 months and 3 weeks about to live and go to the airport. That is really what I want right now. I am just so frustrated right now to be honest. Not so much the missionaries anymore. Just the people. But I know it will pass.

On the other hand, I am writing you and there is this girl who is non stop staring at me and has been for a long time now. I feel really uncomfortable. I dunno what to do. O well. Anyways today I bought some souveniers and I am going to send them home this week or something. I dunno how much it will cost but I will probably take money out of my account to do so.

Thanks you so much for writing that it was awesome. I do read my patriarchial blessing almost ever day. Maybe I just need to change my perspective of things. They are children of god. I can't force them to do something they don't want to do. Even though it is the right thing they are just lost. To be honest I didn't really have a testimony till the mission. Here in the mission is where i found the truth. And I know with out doubt now that this is the true church. But if it wasn't for the mission I might never have found it.

Know that I love you and don't have much to write. Thanks for everything. Next week I will i promise. Just right now I am a little down on myself and frustrated but I know it will pass. I love you and I'll do what thou hast asked me to do. Love you. Take care.

Love you and miss you,
Love Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment