Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 6, 2010


Ya I did hear about Nate, that is freakin awesome. I am stoked that we will all be speaking spanish when we get back.

Geez mom could you have been any more pokey on the box? Ha ha just kiddin. I don't care, I got bigger things on my mind. But my asthma did affect me but it actually has not effected me in a while so that is good but i still want it.



So today I wrote President letting him know what is up and how I feel like we are not doing our part here in Jinotega and every week our numbers drop and it sucks. Mainly because my comp is lazy and doesn't want to listen to me and it sucks and it is really really frustrating. But I am pretty sure I am staying next change and he is gone. I don't know for sure but that is what I hope. My zone leaders keep asking me "you know your area right and you know all the recent converts?" They told me they think I will stay. But who knows it is the choice of revelacion through our President.

So real quick Papa thanks so much for writing. I loved it and I love you man. You're awesome. Thanks for your influencing words. You da man and you a stud for life. Laynie thank you so much as well for the words you put in your dear elder. It made me miss you much and it was sad but before you know it I will be back in no time. Love you so much and miss you and you will always be my little best friend for life. Always even when you are an older child. Yo cuido su espalda. If you need me to beat up little kindergardeners when I get back I think I can handle that for you. Just let me know because I am here for you. And Lisa thank you as well. Your letter I think took a while to get here but I got it. Love you and thank you for the great example you have been to me and your husband as well. I would love to get your emails so that I can write you because unfortunately we don't have a post office here. But know I love you and the whole fam you are all super awesome to the max.

So this week someone tried to rob me on the bus. The bus was jampacked and it sucked so I was standing up. 3 seats back were 2 girls. And about 15 minutes in to the ride they got up to leave the bus and as they walked by this girl tried to but her hand in my pocket to take my wallet. But I have a button there to hold my pocket shut and her fingers got stuck in my pocket. Ha ha it was funny. She just quickly left the bus and was laughing with her friend. Talk about fail. Anyways after she left I thought maybe she gave me her number ha ha no. I eventually came to the conclusion she just wanted to touch my butt haha. Alright second robbing some drunk guy tried to rob me today. I wanted to punch him so bad and so did Webster. He was with me. But this guy was just wasted to the max. It wouldn't have been any fun but he was trying to take the food I had just bought from the pulperia.



We had a way wicked sweet baby shower this week kinda ha ha. This girl in our district completed 9 months. The girl that is shooting me she has a lot of energy just throwing that in here.



We slept at his place last night and we were planning to return to Jinotega in the morning, but the zone convinced us to go to selva negra with them. I didn't have clothes to wear so Elder Webster let me borrow his. So I wore his clothes with my way sweet church shoes. Talk about stylish. And actually I made fun of some member the day before cause he was cruisin in church shoes and socks with gym shorts and a shirt and then the next day well kharma ha ha that is what happened to me. No picture because Itried to keep it undercover but I felt like a clown ha ha not my style what so ever.



So yesterday I got called fat. There was a family we visited in Matagalpa the second week I was here and we went back yesterday and they told me you have gotten a lot fatter since the last time. Ya it was awesome but what ev it's all those rice and beans I eat every day, but I don't care I ain't trying to impress anyone.



Well I will finish this email with my testimony. I know with all my heart that this church is true. I know that The Book of Mormon and the Bible both contain the fullness of the gospel. Not one of them more than the other but both together. Many judge The Church of Jesus Christ but it is because they have not read the Book of Mormon. I know that the Book of Mormon is convincing evidence that our church is true and the only true church on the earth today. I know that Jose Smith really did see the father and the son. Even though I was not there I can honestly say the spirit has born witness of it to me. I know that we have a living prophet today to lead us and guide us everyday in our lives. There is only one way to know if these things are true and it is through prayer, through conversacion with our father in heaven. Everyday we need to have our conversacion with our Heavenly Father. He loves us and we need to show that we love him. After each prayer listen and recognize the thoughts in your mind and the feelings in your heart. Cause he will talk back if we give him the chance. I know this Church is True. I have a firm testimony and it continues to grow eachday. We need to search each day for ways to make our testimony grow. We need to search for opportunities to share our testimony because we know the truth. We need to share it with others.



I love you and thank you for everything you have done for me.

Love, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment