Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 13, 2010

Hey. Well that was not real good news about Papa to start off with but i will keep him in my prayers and hope that he gets better. I know he will get better but next week you better hit me up with all the details about what is going on cause i care for my papa. He really does mean a lot to me and has been there a lot for me in my life.

So the christmas call i think i have a choice of when to call because here they celebrate christmas on the 24th and we celebrate it the 25th. So i believe i can choose when to call. i am thinking i will have to call you and then after call dad and brooklyn and brandon. but all is well and you should definetly invitie ginger and the family. and you should also spend christmas with them you shouldnt spend christmas a lone. Its a holiday of great.

So you exist all the sudden! you just blew up huh that is awesome. the moores seem to just be popular well at least me ha ha jk o where did my pride go jk i still got it but ya i am awesome just like you mother.

That was smart of you that you just put the oil viles in the same box. it is probably better that way. I am thinking i will still be in jinotega at that time. Cause i know for a fact that my comp is leavin jinotega this change and i cant wait. it is so hard being with him. he just wants to eat all the time and not do work. i know for a fact he is gone so i have kinda stopped caring about things. when we return back to the house we get in arguments mainly for my pleasure to be honest cause he always does dumb stuff. he is yet to really grow up. one day he just played the copy game - everything i said he just said right back to me. and he likes to play the quiet game and ignore me game sometimes. as well i read him a scripture i believe it is corinthians 13 11. search it. its in that area 1 or 2 corinthians but it is perfect for him. ha ha. we get a long most of the time but not all the time and he gets machettied a lot and i enjoy that. The President of matagalpa knows whats up with him and just chews him and its good for him cause he needs to know. but he doesnt grow from it he just takes it as criticism instead of help.

So this week something extremely awesome happened. i machettied my comp with the spirit after we planned. He told me he needed to go to the cyber to take the numbers. I told him we needed to go to a certain cyber where we contacted the lady that works there. he told me no. But i knew we needed to go there and give her a Book of Mormon. A strong impression indicated to me that is where we needed to go. So we went to a cyber and it was full went to another cyber and the computer didnt work with his memory. and he tried for 10 minutes and nothing. after 2 different cybers i told him again we need to go to that certain cyber again he told me no. so we went to another cyber and once again his memory was not working. he even got the boss to come help him and he said the file he was trying to open from his memory didnt exist. so we wasted a good 40 minutes. after we left there he told me i will have the zone leaders send it to me in the night. but i told him straight up if we go to the other cyber it will work and he said no it wont. we got in this big argument and he didnt want to go cause he never listens to anything i wanna do. I told him we have a book of mormon here she wants and the book of mormon we have is the word of god and you dont want to share it. and we got in this big argument and finally after i got him real mad we went to that cyber. We walked in. he just asked to use a computer and i talked to the lady. Of course the computer worked there. everything worked pérfectly ha ha not at the previous 3 cybers but this one it did. I started to talk to her and she read the first page and all the introduction of the book of mormon. i then challenged her to read it in 3 months she looked at me like i was an idiot and said psh i can read it in 1 month. so it was awesome. It was through my faith that none of the other computers worked - it was awesome. It just made me really mad that he wouldnt listen to me.

Another experience same day. He wanted to go visit this family and i knew it was really to just go visit them and see their daughter who by the way is not even pretty ha ha. and he asked me and i got an impression that we should go visit this recent convert Raul. we had only visited him once since i have been here but i felt the need to go visit him so we did. and when we arrived at his house he told us he was sick and needed a blessing. so that was another awesome experience same day. i love to slaughter people with the spirit. i have had a way awesome spiritual week with inspired questions and all that. it has been awesome.



So yesterday Hermana platero in our district got real sick and had to go to the hospital. so after church we went to meet them there. And while we were there we talked to this doctor that we have kinda been teaching and he wanted to take us on the tour of the hospital. by the way a hospital here is nothing like a hospital in the states. but anyways we went and while we were there some guy came in that got shot and the bullet was still in his leg so i saw that. I also saw something freakin awesome, i saw some drunk guy that crashed on his motorcycle and he had a huge hole in his leg and lost his toe. ya i saw the toe bone and the leg bone and there was a ton of blood. i also saw some guy that shot him self. when i asked him why he told me that he just wanted to see what it felt like! psh what an idiot but i aint here to judge so ya i kinda take that back ha ha.



well i love you and thank you for everything. your awesome and take care. Keep the Commandments and God will continue to bless you to the max both temporal and spiritual in all things. always ´put your trust and confidence in Him.

This is a shout out to my Cuz Aubrey saying that she is freakin awesome and lives an awesome life. And you should all be jealous of her and the fact that i put this here in my email. I bet you wish your name was there instead ha ha

Love Elder Awesomoore

No comments:

Post a Comment