Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 31, 2012 Last Letter from the Mission Field

Alright. Well now I finally have time to write back. Sorry I did not have anytime whatsoever yesterday. I was visiting all day yesterday in Chinandega and all day Sunday in Managua. But now I am here safely back in Matagalpa for my last day. So yes I have been able to meet some people's parents. I was with Weber and his parents for like two days. It was so legit. They picked me up and we went and visited some people that we knew. It was awesome cause we also got to stay at a way nice place called Selva Negra and I took the best hot shower that I have taken in two years. It was awesome. We also saw congo monkeys and we also ate dinner and breakfast together. It was awesome. I also had the opotunity to meet Webster's mom and brother. So it has been awesome. In 2 days I will tell you all about a lot of stuff. How my visiting went and all that so just hold out and be patient and I will tell you all.

I want you to know that I love you a ton and am excited to see you. I have a lot of mixed feelings right now. I don't know how to feel. I feel sad cause I have to leave this beautiful country but happy cause I will see the fam. Sad cause I feel like my whole life is here, that all my friends are here, I feel like this is my life. I dunno, I don't want to leave. It is going to be hard but knowing that I have to leave just makes me so anxious to be there. I dunno how to explain it. I just wish I was like Hannah Montana. Iwant the both worlds. But I just can't have them.

I just want to finish by writing my testimony.

That I know with out doubt that this is the Church of Jesus Christ. I know that He is our Saviour and Redeemer. I know that we as members of the church are building and edifying the kingdom of God on earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is called of God and that he is a perfect guide that will lead us back to our Father in Heaven. I know that through Joseph Smith the Church was restored. I have a strong testimony of prayer. I know that God listens and that if we listen God will respond. We are never alone in this life. I know that I will forever be able to represent my Saviour Jesus Christ even though I don't have a name tag. I know with every fiber of my being that Christ lives and that we belong to his Kingdom. We are his saints. We are the light and truth of the world. I know these things.

Well I will see you shortly. I am really nervious, I don't know what I am going to do. I was nervious meetings Weber's parents and Webster's parents, I don't even know what I am going to do meeting my own family. Freek sketchy super scary, but I'll do it. I have a ton of stuff. A ton of stuff that I am taking up so hopefully they don't charge me too much for the second suitcase. Do you know how much it is?

Love you to the max mother you are the best. See you shortly.

Love, Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment