Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 5, 2011



I am so proud of you mommy you are so awesome. I am so proud of all the things that you are doing. The stand, the mile run, everything. Props mommy. My respect ha ha.

So yesterday as we all know was fast sunday. And well the dad of the familia we baptized 2 weeks ago shared his testimony for the first time. It was so powerful. I felt the spirit so strong. It was amazing. We also gave each member of the family that was baptized a bible a triple and a hymn book. And when we visited them last night the dad was studying the triple and bible. She was reading the liahona and the hymn book. Ha ha it was awesome. They are awesome people.

So me and my comp have been doing work this week contacting a ton. Hopefully we will see results from our labors in the future. We did see some I guess ha ha. We had 7 investigators in church this week. But the mission is awesome. I am enjoying it to the max. Filled with spiritual experiences. So many things testify to me that this is the true church and the true gospel of Jesus Christ. And for that reason I know with out doubt that this is the kingdom of God here on earth. We really are the saints of the latter days. We need to stay strong and always look for ways to build our faith on the rock of our Savior Jesus Christ.

So I better be gettin pictures from homecoming ha ha. That is so awesome she got asked. When is it? Did it already pass? I don't know anything ha ha.



That's pretty much all I got this week I think. O ya I didn't have changes, I am still in Chinandega with Elder Denton so no change. I am in my 4th change here so that will be almost 6 months by the time this change is over. Crazy ain't it time flies so fast it's crazy. Before you know it I will be chillin with you.

Love you so much mommy love ya love ya love ya ha ha ha ha ha,
Love Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment