Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 10, 2010

Moma,

So this week was great. We no longer have classes in the morning only at night cause our teachers go to school in the morning over at BYU so we started hosting. Hosting is the Elders who pick up the new elders coming in like what happened when I was dropped off just over 6 weeks ago. So I have done that two weeks in a row and it has been awesome. But even more awesome is who I got to host this last Wednesday. None other than the awesome mexican ha ha Seth Beccera. He came in this week and I showed him around, took him to his room and his class room, it was awesome. That kid is a stud. It was fun.

Ya when you send the box of goods - shirts, garments and sheets, will you make sure to throw in a bunch of chocolate snack packs and gushers. I am low on supply of food here. So I weigh 145 now in gym clothes no shoes with shoes 147.5. I am still doing push ups and pull ups every day gettin huge ha ha. What should be my goal by the time I leave this place? I was thinkin 150 what's your say? And it ain't all fat either cause I still look fresh ha ha. Will you tell that aunty of mine, that Ginger to write me cause it would be awesome if I would recieve a little something from her. I know she is busy, doesn't have to be long, just something letting me know how she is doing. Give her kids and her my love ite.

I will be sending my memory card home soon. With some awesome stuff on it when you receive it, if you could just quickly load it on the computer and send it back with the pictures still on it no need to erase them. I just want to make sure I have it before I leave to nicaragua.

I just did a tour of where I am staying today. I did it so you can see my crib and I also interviewed Elder Julian who claims he looks like Leonardo Dicaprio but has Tom Cruise's style. That kid is a clown he has neither but its funny he thinks he does. We just play it off with him.

So off to the Devoccional talk, Ill give you some notes I took down-

The world needs to know that Jesucristo is their Savior. We Need to reach the one by looking for the one.
Choice is choosing. You got here by choice. What was it that brought you here?
Life consists of a series of choices.
Choices with opposition is what defines us as people.
There is nothing automatic that makes you make good decisions - the name tag doesn't change it.
Our choices reveal our true nature.
You have become what your choices reveal you to be.
Choices is becoming.
Choosing and doing is the path of becoming.
Our best choice is to choose him.
Faith is to have enough confidence in him that we choose him.
Faith is how we got here.
The lessons from choosing define us.
You can't give permission to do something if you didn't make the rule ( this was in a story where he wanted to do something on Sunday and his mother kept saying no and eventually got to the point of where she didn't make the rule of not hanging or going out on Sunday - God did)
How can you live this life and not repent everyday?
You didn't choose him then; will you choose him now
If won't only bless your life it will save your life
You chose him once (antes este vida) why not choose him now?

Those are some notes I took it was a really good talk to be honest my favorite since being here it might even trump Hollands even though his was amazing.

Know I love you and can't wait to get to Nicaragua. Only 17 more days its coming fast. The language is coming good. By December I should be fluent when I come home. Ain't nothing. I will impress you. And I will talk to you in 17 days as well when I am at the airport.

I love you so much. Thank you for all the support you have given me.
Le Amo Mucho
Elder Moore
Ya when you send the box of goods will you make sure to throw in a bunch of chocolate snack packs and gushers. I am low on supply of food here. So i weigh 145 now in gym clothes no shoes with shoes 147.5 still doin push ups and pull ups every day gettin huge ha ha what should be my goal by the time i leave this place? i was thinkin 150 whats your say? and it ain't all fat either cause i still look fresh ha ha. Will you tell that aunty of mine that Ginger to write me cause it would be awesome if i would recieve a little somethin from here. I know she is busy doesn't have to be long just somethin lettin me know how she is doin give her kids and her my love ite
le amo mucho
Elder Mas-Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment